To secure a position and become an integral addition to your business.
The desire to respond to requests to provide training and customer support throughout the process.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Web Design and Social Media Specialist: CyberChele.com
• Experience with Apple and Microsoft, OS, 365 -Word, Excel, etc.
• Troubleshooting desktops, laptops, printers, VOIP phone systems and hardware devices. Desktop, laptop, tablet and cellular phones service and maintenance.
• Knowledge of Active Directory, group policy. Virtual machine (VMware).
• Responsible for installing new software releases, system upgrades, evaluates and installs patches and resolves software related problems. Performs system backups and recovery.
• Administration, security, installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of hardware and software.
- 20 years advanced customer service/helpdesk experience at a fast paced, high volume call center.
- Help Desk Tier 1 support professional with a calm voice. Well-liked and trusted.
- Microsoft and Apple; OS, 365, laptops, iPads, tablets and cellular phones knowledge.
- Facilities/maintenance coordinator. Project management.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Able to research, prepare and deliver high quality, clearly written documentation and training materials. RFP, technical communications.
- Project management; proactive and self-motivated, willing to take the lead on projects and training activities, developing and delivering well-thought-out strategies and plans. RFP, technical communications.
- Confident and professional. Always willing to learn.
- Excellent leadership qualities with ability to translate vision into specific action plans and inspire others to follow.
- Recognized for outstanding quality of customer service with numerous customer-support awards and personal commendations from clients.
- Trained in sales; concept and retail -experience with vender relationships.
Develop and assess materials that will help employees understand the subjects being taught.
Work independently or with teams and department management to decide the best programs to train their employees and meet the needs of the organization.
Public speaking to groups, individuals, management, and vendors.
Friendly, calm, clear, strong speaker.
Ability to multi-task, make independent judgments in solving problems and work as a team member.
- CompTIA: A+ CompTIA
- CompTIA: Project + CompTIA
PMI – Monterey Chapter Member
- Linux Essentials – CompTIA
- Notary Public/Loan Signing Agent
Western Governors University
Bachelor of Science:
IT Network Operations and Security
*Expected graduation Summer 2021
A.S. Degree – IT Network Operations and Security
Heald College – 2014
Carmel L. Mooney
Travel Columnist/Author/Radio Talk Show Host/Life Coach/Wellness & Fitness Coach/Writing Coach
Children’s Educational Specialist
Health & Wellness Entrepreneur
HelpDesk Technician/User Account Coordinator – Cypress Healthcare Partners. Monterey, 10/2018 to 03/10/2020
Help desk experienced, providing system and end user support; Active Directory coordinator, assists with set up and maintenance of EMR and billing systems and Citrix connections. Coordinates accounts for end users to be able to access/terminate software/systems. Insurance and HIPAA knowledgeable.
Web Design & Computer Services – CyberChèle, Carmel Valley, CA
01/2014 to present
Web page design, social media manager and system maintenance, create social media posts. Project Management Experience, classroom/public speaker, event coordinator. Computer repair responds to inquiries pertaining to desktop issues, application software and/or hardware, user account security, printers.
HelpDesk Technician – Robert Half Technology, San Jose, CA
12/2017 to 8/2018 *Contract Position
Help desk experienced, providing system and support for operating systems including; laptop and tablet hardware/software support, cell phones. Provide training and support during new hire orientation, prepare access to company systems. Copy, scanner and printer maintenance. A/V equipment set-up. Facilities/maintenance Coordinator. Knowledge of HIPAA guidelines. Project management experienced – Start to finish Key project, E-waste disposal project. Assisted in: cubicle remodel and technology move, PolyCom VoIP phone system replacement.
IT Specialist – The Feed Trough, Salinas, CA
01/2014 to 05/2019 – part-time/on-call
Troubleshoot and diagnose IT system. Social media and website development and maintenance. Security camera system maintenance.
Corporate Trainer – Visionary Health Care Services, Monterey, CA
10/2015 to 10/2016
Classroom Instructor/Public Speaker. Created training department; developed training materials and presented classes. Created company newsletters. Social media coordinator.
Director of Marketing and Production – Hyperspace Internet Technology, Kingman, AZ
West Coast Division – Director of Operations
11/2013 to 11/2014
Marketing, social media content writer, SEO, web development and design, technical support. Sales. Developed Kingman, AZ. online business directory.
I.T. EasyTech Associate – Staples, Rancho Cordova/Seaside, CA
12/2012 thru 09/2014
Help desk; technical system diagnostics and upgrades on customers’ technology. Deliver sales and service. Determine and demonstrate understanding of customer’s needs, providing the total solution.
Computer Technician Intern – Sacramento Sheriff’s Toy Project, Rancho Cordova, CA.
Finishing my internship with 45 full, refurbished computer installations at an elementary school in Del Paso Heights, CA.
Customer Service Representative -Progressive Casualty , Rancho Cordova, CA.
08/1996 thru 02/2010
Insurance Underwriter/Customer Service Representative. Classroom Instructor Assistant